วันศุกร์ที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

TV Show - Airwolf


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Remember the TV series back in 1980?
I still remember the TV series first action, I noticed
with my family.

At first I thought it just another show drama series, as was the trend these days, but on the other hand, I sort of fell. My brother asked me to see him so I could tell the story of this episode, because it has to go to study in a group.

AIRWOLF

Codenamedof a supersonic military helicopter that is used for various missions assumed. Until now, the helicopter of the film is still below the United States military. The helicopter and the stunts I was really surprised.

Company

A specialized Authority, the undercover mission for the country. Your agents will be different from the white dress code.

Dr Moffet

Is the creator of Airwolf. He is the scientist and the agency's first to testit. But after the test flight, Dr. Moffet power to fly by helicopter to escape the tower had been caused damage AIRWOLF.

Michael Coldsmith-Briggs III

Also known as the Archangel, Airwolf Hawke drew him back to his Creator. Hawke, without hesitation, accepted the mission, in return, the agency will help him, lost his brother, who was believed lost during the war in Vietnam.

StringfellowHawke

Is withdrawn, the pilot of Airwolf. Hawke lives in a hut in the mountains with a priceless collection of art and with only his dog for company Tet. E 'was only after his brother died in Vietnam.

AIRWOLF TV show is clearly written, would, in particular television shows in the mid 80s, I say, "This is one basket"! The mission and the spy, what is really rock with mellow-dramatic, and the Cold War as a subject, the cases / missions, the Hawkeparticipated, were incredible. Hey! What can I say, the show was really great!

Friends Link : Traveller Program Thaitripstoday.com leage football thai

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น